Train Life: A Railway Simulator
Train Life: A Railway Simulator review
Train Life is a railway simulator that takes you to Germany, where you are the driver of the train, as well as the company director. You have to take care of the trains, as well as passengers and freight. You are free to make your own choices, and you can make decisions about the company, as well as the trains. Train Life is a railway simulator game developed by EX Software. This game is the first railway simulator game that has the driver and the company director as the player. The game takes place in Germany. The game was developed so that the player can experience driving trains, managing company activities, and creating the perfect railway system.
The gameplay of Train Life is based on real world behavior, and you have to respect the rail signals, as well as deal with the unexpected. You have to deal with weather, day/night cycle, and other trains on your line. In Train Life, there are three different types of trains that the player can drive: steam engines, electric engines, and diesel engines. Each type of train has its own specifications, which the player needs to learn to be able to drive the train effectively. The player can either drive trains or manage the company’s activities. The player is free to accept or refuse contracts. The player has to make the right choices, earn money, and develop their company.
The graphics of Train Life are very good, and are realistic. You are able to see your train, as well as what is happening in the background. Train Life is an advanced game for its time. The graphics are detailed and realistic. The weather changes throughout the day, and the day changes into night. To avoid accidents, the player needs to change how they drive depending on the time of day.
It is clear that the game has a lot of replayability value, as you are free to choose your own path, and you can play Train Life for hours. Train Life’s replayability is high because of the different trains that are introduced to the player. The player can either drive trains, or manage the company’s activities. The player is also responsible for the company’s finances.
- Train Life is the first railway simulator game that has the driver and the company director as the player
- The graphics are detailed and realistic
- The player can either drive trains, or manage the company’s activities
- The player is responsible for the company’s finances
- The player has to make sure they maintain their trains, as well as prevent train breakdowns
- Train Life is still in Early Access, meaning that there are bugs that need to be fixed and updates that need to be created
- The player has to respect the rail signals and driving instructions, adapt for rail switches, and manage speed